Well this has just been a hectic week for nominations! (Which I am beyond grateful for, puts on a smile on my face when I need it most!)
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okota Enigma
I was nominated for this award by Aly who has a very insightful blog about various topics. But based off of what I seem to write mainly here, her work on Mental Health is what will interest my readers the most, so go check her out 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Now for the hard part, 3 things about myself. This may seem to easy, but when you are put on the spot and asked to think of 3 things it is near impossible!
- I have been in college for 5 years and have spent the last 4 months as both a lecturer and a student
- I am (I feel) unlucky in love
- I have music on doing 99% of the time (Just realised this, I must seem rather rude!)
As I mentioned I have a post up from a couple days ago Sunshine Blogger Award so in this nomination section, I will be going with new bloggers so go check them out! 🙂
Check out my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mattsviews1/
Until next time 🙂