1: Put the award logo/image on your blog
2: List the rules
3: Thank whomever nominated you and provide a link as well
4: Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5: Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6: Answers the questions
7: Nominate other bloggers.
8: Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
9: Share a link to your best post
Shoutout to the main man Ross for the nomination in this award! Have to say, the way in which Ross writes just puts a smile on my way and irrespective of the topic, continues to be an enjoyable read for me 🙂 Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award is Okoto Enigma check out her lifestyle and travel blog here.
Things you don’t know
Let’s see, I’ve to come up with 3 things you don’t know about me, this is tough…..
- Every time I have ever left the country and gone on holiday I have gotten myself an injury. But not a normal injury which can happen to anyone, I walk into poles. Every damn time since I was about 9. I am now 22, it is still an occurrence.
- I do my best to read a new book every 4 days. The type of book can vary, be it fiction, motivational, philosophical or academic, I strive to read as many and as often as I can.
- I have an iPod, iPad and a MacBook. But my phone is Android. Despite the fact that they run opposite operating systems (obviously…). On a device I carry around daily, I prefer the use of a Samsung over an iPhone!
If you could introduce a new law into the world what would it be?
Hmm, this is intriguing, as a former law student, there are plenty of laws I have come across which I have personally disagreed with. I don’t think a new law is something that would interest me due to the inability to know how effective it would be. I would rather see a stricter enforcement of the laws which are currently in place. Lengthening the time in jail for some crimes and ensuring the length of time is served for others.
If you could have any job in the world what would you do?
Oh! Here are 2 answers, 1 practical and 1 which I would love to see happen.
I would return to Law and become a lawyer then work for those who may not be able to afford legal services, in an attempt to give a voice to the minority around us.
Alternatively, I would love to continue posting on this and going to Youtube to post videos. The reason for this, is I would love to motivate and inspire people to change their lives around and help them to become more.
What is your favourite mythical creature or monster?
Vampire or Werewolf!
With no warning the world turns into a Wasteland and the three items in front of you will help you survive – what are they and how do you fancy your chances?
Dear Lord, how did you even come up with this?! My 3 items are:
- My bag
I have a feeling I might not last to long! But I have a bag to store other items in which goes quite well, water to remain hydrated and a weapon to fend off attackers. However, my ability to defend myself probably is lacking to a significant level. I give myself 2 hours until I get hungry….
What do you fear most?
An inability to help others and committing to things. They go hand in hand here as helping people usually involves some form of commitment! So, I sorta need to get that sorted don’t I?!
- If you could have lunch with anyone, who is it and why?
- You have €1,500 to spend, what are the top things you’d buy?
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat?
- Your next job is the your job for the rest of your life, what do you want it to be?
- Why do you blog?
Here is my most popular post Relationships!
Check out my instagram: MattsViews
Until next time 🙂